Werehog21 is a user of Wiki and a stubborn one at that!
He at times can assume to quickly and can be unreasonable, but there are times when he understands what other people are saying. He wants to try and make the right decision, but at times, he could mess it up while doing so.
One day, he took one of his edits too far and had to answer to an admin. The admin and other users gave him a choice, to suck it up and act his age and obey the laws of the world, or be forever known as a childish user.
Werehog's player took a walk one day, it was one of his worst days yet. He missed his bus to get to college on time, and he was drenched from the rain. But then a thought came to him, if he was truly his own age (about 23) he wouldn't have to argue and curse the world for being what it was, and he shouldn't blame the admins for being who they were, different from him.
Everyone and everything is different, and they don't have to always agree with everything the other person says. The admins stopped Werehog earlier because he was putting on information that wasn't true, and inaccurate. So Werehog decided to return to the world and apoligize for what he did, and accept that what he did was wrong.
The admins accepted his apology, but in return, Werehog has to make sure he doesn't put on anything that isn't accurate on the World anymore, he must use his own words to describe accurate information, and if a game related to the World hasn't yet been released, he shouldn't add info like personality or the character's backstory if he doesn't know the character at all.
- He enjoy games, tons of games including the Ratchet & Clank series, Brutal Legend, and Kingdom Hearts.
- He also has a love for some anime as well, such as Bleach, Sgt. Frog, and even Fullmetal Alchemist.
- He has a great love for cartoons, especially Batman: The Animated Series, The Simpsons, and Animaniacs.
- He also enjoys watching movies like Lord of the Rings, The Dark Knight, and especially Transformers.
- He loves to draw anything related to some of his favorite franchises.