Hmmm now I'm not all too sure about this, but ain't Phyllo an old man around his 40's/50's or so? I think his mentioning about seeing the comet or something twice in his lifetime stands for something, since I think Tabby mentioned that the comet only appears every 40 years or something.--Gundam Fan 20:42, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
- It was a meteor shower, but yes, he said something like that. So he should be in his 40's or so. --CRtwenty 21:16, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
Was going through some stuff and this somehow popped into my head... Why exactly did Azure Kite attack Phyllo? This may be a long shot... But what if since ingame can affect outgame, why cant outgame affect ingame? Is it possible that Tri Edge detected Phyllos cancer and thought it was an data abnormality until he met him? --Phoenix 00:10, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
- It seems like he gets confused and mistakes people for Ovan a lot. How ironic that he himself was mistaken for Ovan. - Kuukai2 00:37, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, he mistook Phyllo for Ovan, since Phyllo warped in right as Ovan warped out. --CRtwenty 05:37, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
first to die?
what about Mia? I read that she was destroyed for the sake of the RA plan. Wouldn't that count as dying?
- First actual player to die, then? -- Biccy
- We mean actual player. Mia had no player. Phyllo did. Kulaguy 04:05, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
Tohta meets with Phyllo at the Hulle Granz Cathedral, and by the way Phyllo acted knew the RL Phyllo had died and that this wasn't him. So, who was the person acting as Phyllo? I think it is his wife, as he seems to allude to having one throughout the anime.
- I think Taika/Antares, that's who it was in the games. - Kuukai2 08:10, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
Kula, I meant that Phyllo's player is the first one to die in the series. >>; Though you apparently didn't see the same the 's or something. You phrased it clearer anyway, so it doesn't matter, but yeah :D;;--Biccy 01:38, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
Will a Phyllo-looking character appear in Redemption the way a Tsukasa AI appeared in Quarantine and Azure Flame Kite appeared in GU? (For those wondering why I sound like a noob here, see User:Male Wavemaster Enzeru.)
No. --AuraTwilight 01:22, 25 May 2007 (UTC)