kulaguy: I can understand why you reverted the other page... But this is just insane. I posted legit trivia about where the name "W.B. Yeats" comes from and you revert it? WHY? Solis 05:07, 13 August 2006 (UTC)
- Because you added stuff about Maude Gonne and I was too lazy to go and manually remove it. Kulaguy 05:10, 13 August 2006 (UTC)
- The fact that he writes poems about Maude Gonne is significant since she is his unrequited love (much like Harald's love for Emma, she didn't love him back). Hokuto writes poetry ABOUT "The World." Morganna IS (in a sense) "The World" up until the birth of Aura. Hence the relation between the two. Harald wrote "The World" out of his love for Emma (with Aura being "their" child as we all know... making Morganna the mother.) There are many similarities between these people in real life and also the characters in the games. Solis 05:17, 13 August 2006 (UTC)
- As I said, speculation. Wait for Kuukai to come. Kulaguy 05:32, 13 August 2006 (UTC)
Shinsou, I'm not doubting you, but if this is true it directly contradicts what's specifically stated in the English version of AI Buster 2 ("I was starting to act more and more like my first character, Haruka" p.53). In which case it deserves mentioning in trivia and an entry in the mistranslations page.--OtakuD50 07:33, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
- ~reads~ Yep, she specifically says that her first character was named Haruka. --CRtwenty 18:29, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
- Looks like it deserves to be in the mistranslations, then. I'll check both versions to see what exactly was done wrong when I have time. (I'm fairly sure the original text was talking about something along the lines of her "real personality", but I'd have to check the exact wording. --Shinsou Wotan 20:41, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
- All right, I've checked it. Here's the relevant text, in both versons, along with my translation of the Japanese.
- Tokyopop: For some reason, it was becoming more and more difficult for me to continue role-playing my second character, Hokuto. I was starting to act more and more like my first character, Haruka.
- Japanese: 私は二番目の人格であるほくとを演じることを忘れて、いつしか一番目の人格との境界線はあいまいになっていった。
- English: I was forgetting to roleplay my second personality(1), Hokuto. At some point, the line separating it from my first personality had become unclear.
- (1) Part of the confusion arises from this word, which is also used within the story to refer to her characters. Note, however, that she does not attribute any name to the "first personality" in this line.
- --Shinsou Wotan 00:13, 27 April 2007 (UTC)