Ok two things.
First, on the R:1 Keywords, what's with Part B and the asterisks and stuff?
Second, I added in the R:2 Keywords that I have obtained in Rebirth. I'm sure I don't have them all, and I know we'll get more in the other two volumes (geeze that's alot already), but I went ahead and put them in. Can someone look at their list in their copy of Rebirth and tell me if they're in the same order? I figure they are but I'd like to make sure. --Orca239 20:56, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
- The asteriks are there so you don't have to continually put <br>. Kulaguy 21:22, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
- Well some of them evidently didn't work right since there are multiple keywords on the same rows and the asterisks show up on the page. --Orca239 22:59, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
- Well obviously because whoever entered it didn't press ENTER. Kulaguy
- Is it me or is anybody else horrified by this page? Should we possibly put the keywords into a 3 column table? --Phoenix 00:27, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, this is my first time seeing this page, and I have to agree, a table would make all the difference.--OtakuD50 02:20, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- That's what I was planning to do but the lists aren't completed yet. Kulaguy 02:41, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- I think we should branch off onto a specific "keyword" page, this isn't the first thing I think of when I think of "field", especially after playig R:2... - Kuukai2 08:16, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- Hello, I added the keywords for Part C of R:1. These keywords are the basic keywords used in .hack//Infection, Part 1 of 4 in the R:1 series. If anyone has the keywords for Parts 2, 3, and 4 of R:1, that would be great. By the way, my name is Travis.
ouch, my eyes, they're full of pains
Can this page be put into collumns? also, I second Kuukai2's suggestion of splitting this page into "field" and "keywords"--Falcon At 01:08, March 22, 2010 (UTC)