The logo says Carnard. Is it "Carnard" or "Canard?" Kulaguy 08:41, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- Weird, for some reason I just never saw that r (it's written phonetically most of the time, so I just heard "duck" in French ^^; ). Yeah, I'll change it. - Kuukai 01:44, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- Can you upload a pic of Canard's second(or upgraded) @home 06:00, 30 october 2006 (UTC)
- like what the person said above is there a pic a canards upgraded @home2-13-07
- <.<;; There's a pic on dothack.com's updated screenshots section. ~ Ichida
I believe at the ceremony for Haseo's victory, there is a guy who says that he joined Canard/Carnard. Is it the same in the Japanese version too? Maybe Canard/Carnard has other members but maybe they are just inactive in the guild's affairs?
- I think I remember someone saying they would join, I forget.. - Kuukai2 07:22, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
- I believe its casually implied that plenty of people are in the guild, however since they are not signifigant they are never brought up in the plot.22.214.171.124 07:05, August 29, 2015 (UTC)