What episode was it when Ovan and Azure Kite fought?--Cojin17 07:05, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
- Around 16-17 I think... --CRtwenty 07:08, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
- 17. --Bulletcatcher 07:16, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
I think I have a reason the name was changed. It was simply a loss of translation. I went over to several Japanese dictionaries and I looked up the kanji for "Dragonbein Range".
According to a couple of the dictionaries, when the two kanji "竜骨" come together, it indeed means "keel" (a keel is a type of strucural element in a boat). However, seperately "竜" means "dragon" and "骨" means "bone" (Now, this leads to the question is it "DragonBEIN" or "DragonBONE"?).
"山脈" just means "mountain range".
I don't know if this is worth anything. But... yeah. Thought I'd share that. :D
- That still doesn't explain why the name was changed, beyond the fact that the G.U. game translators were inexcusably sloppy. (This is far from the only example of that.) --Shinsou Wotan 03:34, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- My guess was to be more accurate. I dunno. :/
- "Over the Keel Mountains/Meets an ape with human speech." Perhaps it was changed to be more in line with the Epitaph?