- "Oh Mon Ami! Do you need me?"
- — Noble Grunty —
The only requirements to make a Noble Grunty is to have it not meet the requirements for the other Grunties in the Server players are raising him in.
Because he doesn't need to meet the requirements of the other Grunties in the server, it is recommended that players just feed him their excess Grunty Food supply and not waste the rare Grunty Foods (i.e. Piney Apples and Golden Eggs).
Grunty Racing Stats
|Noble Grunty||Average||Above Average||Average|
|Noble Grunty||Average||Average||Above Average|
|Noble Grunty||Average||Above Average||Excellent|
- In all the Servers, when summoned with a Grunty Flute, the Noble Grunty searches for the Grunty Food on the field.
- Noble Grunty's dialogue in the Japanese version of the game makes various references to the manga The Rose of Versailles.
- In Legend of the Twilight, Komiyan III has a Noble Grunty named "Oscar" that has the same laugh as he does. Oscar's name is also a reference to The Rose of Versailles.
- In Another Birth BlackRose raises a Noble Grunty in Dun Loireag.
- When lined up, the spines for the U.S. editions of .hack//INFECTION, .hack//MUTATION, .hack//OUTBREAK, and .hack//QUARANTINE form a picture of a Noble Grunty.