To meet .hack//Wiki's quality standards, this article requires general cleanup by formatting or adding more information. Because of this, the information on this page may not be factual. Please discuss this issue on the talk page
|Japanese Voice||Tomomichi Nishimura|
|English Voice||Bob Papenbrook|
- "We are not twiddling our thumbs, I assure you."
- — Lios —
Lios is a pig-headed grouch. He blames everything that's going wrong in The World on hackers, with additional special hatred against Helba and the Twilight Bracelet that Kite possesses. His attitude gradually changes as the story proceeds.
- Lios made his first official appearence in .hack//Mutation although it could be argued that he appeared, but not introduced, in .hack//Infection.
- Lios is the name of the King of Light in the Epitaph of Twilight, or so Helba says, but in actuality, the King of Light was Apeiron.
- Apeiron, possibly Lios in disguise, was a Heavy Axeman who traded the Book of Iron to Kite.
- The word "Apeiron" is a theory of something eternal and ageless and that encompasses all the worlds. Now what in the world does that? Light of course.
- Lios Alfar translates to "Light Elf" from Old Norse Mythology. Alfar translates roughly to elf or creatures of similar nature. Lios translates to Light.
- The word Lios is also related to the Greek God of the Sun, Helios.