Community Portal Bulletin
Dividing into separate projects can help the .hack//Wiki community focus on a specific task and work towards completing a series of articles that might otherwise go unnoticed.
Requests for images and image-related information.
Popular topics over at the BBS.
Featured Article: Current Levels
Remember! Users get a new vote every week!
Postings for tasks that require a specialized area or media of expertise. May require heavy research to fill out tables.
Note: This is the Community Portal discussion area. We use this area to discuss the format of the current Community Portal and to add things for the .hack//Wiki community to work on.
- If you have a problem with or question about something in a specific article, please use that article's discussion page.
- If you want to ask a specific contributor a question, use that contributor's discussion page (not their actual personal article page, their discussion page).
- If you want to address something that relates to multiple pages, such as a certain series or all character or monster pages, the best place to ask is the Ask Piros! BBS.
- If you want help regarding progress in a game or anything of that nature, try asking in a gaming forum like GameFAQs; leave it off this Wiki. .hack//Wiki is not a strategy guide.
- Alternatively, you can ask in the Chaos Gate BBS
- If you want to suggest an addition to the function or features of this Wiki as a whole, you may use the discussion page of the main .hack//Wiki page or the Ask Piros! BBS. Either place as of this moment works.
- If you are having problems finding certain information on this Wiki, either you haven't been looking hard enough, or no one has added that information to the Wiki yet. Try to request for the information at the Requests, and a crack team of Chim Chims will determine whether or not we have that information. If we do, someone will direct you to it. If not, your request will be noted and someone may or may not get around to making the necessary article or adding the information. Or you could take the initiative and create the article / add the information yourself. We don't mind if you skip any steps, just as long as the information is verifiable and TRUE.
- If you just want to address the Wiki as a whole with an interesting tidbit of .hack information, or if you want to verify a rumor... Take it to the Chaos Gate BBS or the News Capture BBS
Community Portal design / format
- I've noticed that an ad can really mess up the table. This is easily taken care of by being logged in and unchecking the "Show all advertisements" box in your Preferences>Skin page, or simply by using Monobook.--OtakuD50 06:06, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
If you have any questions about any projects or would like to suggest a project for us to focus our energy on, discuss here.--OtakuD50 05:56, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
Project Unsung Heroes
Gentlemen, I shall embark on a project the likes of which have never tested my sanity since the Enemy cards. I shall list every single user from the BBS in IMOQ and the various forums in G.U. Not as separate articles, of course... it'll be more like the Minor PCs article... only much, much larger. However, there are some users (especially in G.U.) that I feel are important enough to warrant their own article. Off the top of my head, they include Miyako (1/2), Syake, Train Dog, ω Rice, Henako, and Blue Eye Samurai. Though of course I'd like to have your feedback on it. I won't start this until I've tied up some loose ends / unfinished business around the Wiki, so let me know now if there's anything unattended to that I can do, which I might have expertise in (like tables... if you need me to work on tables, say so now while it's still fresh in my head).--OtakuD50 10:08, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
If you've got a question that you don't think fits in any of the BBS forums, go ahead and say what you have to say right here.--OtakuD50 05:56, March 12, 2010 (UTC)